Novidea is looking for a skilled Technical Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for control of customer based deployment projects, customer liaison, requirements analysis and systems configuration for your customers.
The Delivery Manager owns the solution delivery and is ultimately responsible for project leadership, management, quality, and timely delivery of the system.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organisation on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- End-to-end project management with customers globally, user requirements management, risk management, work plan management.
- BachelorS degree in Industrial Management or similar degree.
- MSc in project managment, PMI certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in leading projects, and content/time/budget management for highly complex projects.
- Familiarity with Force.com - an advantage.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.