Novidea is looking for a skilled accounts receivable clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations.
You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
The position is available to both men and women
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledge and verify discrepancies
- Sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting