Novidea is looking for a skilled Assistant Controller.
You will support all accounting, finance, and project reporting functions by completing routine daily work assignments as well as special projects.
The candidate will report directly to the Director of Finance.
The position is available to both men and women
- Manage financial close and reporting processes and coordinate with local bookkeepers in foreign subsidiaries
- Manage Accounts Payable and worldwide expense reimbursement processes
- Drive process efficiency inside the team and cross functions
- Evaluate existing accounting processes and procedures and implement changes
- Build, coach and develop the team to achieve organizational objectives
- Ensure compliance with all internal control policies and procedures and implement control improvements based on changing business conditions or regulations
- Maintain current knowledge of accounting principles and ensure the company in compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with a CPA is required
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting/finance experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing accounting/finance team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on, strong analytical and executional capability
- Must be detailed orientated
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets
- Experience with SAP and system implementation is preferred