We are looking for an entry level Marketing Associate (B2B) to work closely with and report into the VP Marketing. You will be involved in all of our marketing activities, both digital and offline, covering lead generation, event management, lead nurture and all aspects of field, product, corporate and online marketing.
- Leading and executing different Marcom related activities - internal marketing updates, global monthly newsletter to contact database, thought leadership strategy and marketing communication to VIPs.
- Leading, managing and full execution of owned Novidea events, sponsored events and trade shows - pre-event, during, and post event, webinars, podcasts etc.
- Managing and maintaining company social media pages.
- Responsible for managing the creation, design, execution and tracking/reporting of Marketing programs, ABM and inbound/outbound campaigns, and full operational support using Marketing Automation tool, Hubspot.
- Website: ongoing maintenance, adding/updating content, new assets, new pages - manage process across all 3rd party content, web design and web development.
- Assist in creating marketing materials, sales collateral and management of the final production process – blogs, eBooks, sales decks, case studies, email marketing.
- Supporting sales to ensure automated workflows, analysis and reporting between Hubspot and Salesforce CRM.
- Support VP Marketing in all production: video, webinar, podcasts, other creative assets for global marketing
- In the long term, be a position to manage the content marketing strategy for product white papers, speaker submissions, website, videos and collateral as well as editing and proofreading materials, blog posts, PR material.
- In time, owning the marketing calendar, ensuring deliverables are produced on-time and on-budget, working across multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of digital platforms, marketing automation and CRM tools e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce.
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and being comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple requests and demands.
- Being hands-on, and curious to explore new domains and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - working with 3rd party suppliers for content, production, design.
- Digital marketing experience is desirable [or at least genuine interest].
- Good understanding of HTML, Photoshop - an advantage.
- You’ll receive regular mentoring/training from Marketing Lead, so we don’t expect you to know everything from day one but have the curiosity to continually learn and develop.
- English mother-tongue.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Lots of creativity with a visual eye.
- Accuracy and careful attention to details.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, responsible and able to adapt to changes.
- Highly motivated.
- Good time management.