Product Manager - US
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
You will guides an Agile team that designs, develops, maintains, and supports applications for insurance brokers and agents, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Product Manager, you will be charged with prioritizing requirements coming from customers, partners, sales and support and help to develop new ideas based on your industry expertise. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must be able to effectively translate business needs to technical requirements while working closely with engineering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing different aspects of the product from roadmap, releases, specification and documentation
- Specifying requirements for current and features by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, research).
- Creating and refining user stories in collaboration with the team
- Explaining the goals of the feature to the development team, and stakeholders through the use of commonly used storyboards and other tools made available.
- This position requires occasional travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America , Europe and our main office in Israel.
- Experience in Insurance verticals Software product management in the US market.
- Familiarity with insurance agents, the data, and their processes – Big advantage
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in an Agile development environment
- Proven track record of ability to architect product modules and prior technical experience, preferably coding related
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- proven track record working with technical teams in a global organization
- Experience with writing product requirements documents
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills