Java Full Stack Offshore Team Leader
- Work with R&D and Product leaders to define, develop and execute solutions that are scalable, secure, cost-effective using Offshore Development resources.
- Provide technical oversight over feature development, ensure appropriate test coverage, and review and approve pull requests.
- Provide clear and concise updates to senior management.
- Use the issue tracking system in place (JIRA) to support software development guidelines.
- Utilize SCRUM and AGILE methodologies to manage development workflows.
- Work hours are flexible with requirements for extensive travel to the Offshore team.
- At least 3 years' management experience leading Offshore Full Stack Dev Team – a must
- Practical experience working with DB and SQL
- projects in line with customers and their requirements
- Cloud based infrastructure technologies including AWS
- Working with Java, JSP
- Development of Web Services and Integrations
- Writing design documents and technical specification documents
- Working with large enterprises and dealing with business logic, in particular in the insurance/financial fields - an advantage
- Experience in Force.com/APEX development – an advantage
- Coordinate and guide Offshore Dev team members.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Accuracy and careful attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, responsible and able to adapt to charge.