Duties and Responsibilities
Accompanying the testing processes through the design, testing, implementation and bug reporting stages until the problem has been resolved in the system.
The job includes extensive responsibility for product quality, and requires depth and understanding of both the technical and business logic sides of an issue.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in QA - a must!
- Experience writing test documents (STD) and detailed test cases- a must!
- Knowledge of English at a reasonable level or better - a must!
- Resourceful, responsible and able to take charge.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and careful attention to detail.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Operation of automated testing.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with SalesForce systems.-An advantage
- Prior Education in information systems/computer science.
- Familiarity with the world of finance and or insurance - a significant advantage!
- Operation of automated testing - Advantage
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to promote and sell an industry leading product with a comprehensive set of services.
- Being a key member of a high energy and entrepreneurial team that will grow a unique solution organization