SDR - US
Novidea is an early stage InsureTech/Fintech Startup funded by Salesforce Ventures. While we are young, our SaaS Product is in use in over 12 Countries throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia Pac by some of the largest Insurance Brokers in the world. We are preparing to launch into the US market and looking for key people to help us build and grow with our success.
We are hiring for Sales Development Representatives to help us drive new revenue growth in the US Market. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities and set meetings while you learn about our product,our pitch and develop your skills. Once successful, you will have the opportunity to move into an Account Executive, Management role and/or other roles that are of interest to your career.
This position is ideal for those who want to work in a fast paced start-up environment. If you are motivated, results-driven, hardworking and fun, we’d like to meet you.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Meet monthly quota for calls and emails.
- Meet monthly quota for meetings set and attended.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects during the sales process.
- Attend customer meetings, learning our pitch.
- Attend all sales and product training.
- Attend trade-shows if required.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- 0-2 Yr Experience as a Business/Sales Development Representative, or similar.
- Experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) - a Plus.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)- a Plus
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Startup Experience - a Plus.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.