Pre-Sales — North America
The pre-sales engineer is employed as a technical and industry expert with the task of working closely with sales to ensure that the customer requirements are understood and that the solution being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements.
Once a new customer is acquired the pre-sales engineer will be responsible for confirming the customers’ requirements and managing the engagement between the customer and the Novidea delivery team.
Apply to be considered for a unique opportunity to promote and sell an industry-leading product as part of an ambitious and energetic team.
- Working closely with sales on proposals and pitches for business.
- Demonstrating Novidea solutions to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Configuration and set up of tailored demonstrations.
- Owning the North America demonstration environment, its road map and working with the Novidea Product team to ensure the environment's continued development.
- Being current on market initiatives and trends.
- Attending customer meetings and acting as a technical / industry expert.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the Novidea’s products can delivered to the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture their requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Responsible for customer requirements analysis, systems configuration and support, liaising with the Novidea project team to ensure a successful delivery.
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of P&C and Specialty insurance.
- Experience of configuring insurance software solutions.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting at a ‘C’ level.
- Must have strong leadership qualities as the role will carry strategic and managerial responsibilities.