Technical Support Representative
Novidea is looking for a skilled and results driven technical support representative. You will provide technical and functional application assistance to our customers and partners globally. Partner with R&D or other departments in order to provide immediate resolutions for even greater levels of customer satisfaction.
The position is available to both men and women
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer support experience
- Work experience in: IT, infrastructure, browsers and operating systems. Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Preference will be given to the following applicants with corporate technical support experience and familiarity with the Force.com environment